GRNERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
- 1. The college gives utmost priority to maintain a high standard of discipline inside the college campus where every student bound to follow the rules and regulations of the institution.
- 2. Character building is the main aim of education and the College lays great emphasis on it. And expects good character and decent behavior from every student. Students found in Violation of rules, unsatisfactory academic progress, irregular attendance, showing discourtesy to the teachers and staff members in any form, recourse to unfair means in examination etc, are liable to be punished or even expulsion from the college under disciplinary action.
- 3. No student is allowed to enter the college campus without college-uniform and identity card.
- 4. RAGGING, CONSUMING ALCOHOL, SMOKING, CHEWING TO TOBACCOS, LISTENING MUSIC, USING OF MOBILE PHONE AND SIMILAR GADGETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.
- 5. No student is allowed to come late and leave from the college campus in the midterm of its college hours. In case of any urgency the student should take prior approval from the Principal before entering or leaving the college.
- 6. No student or union is allowed to arrange meetings/functions/or religious activities OR to display any Notice/Circular/Poster/Banner in the College premises without the prior permission of the Principal.
- 7. Regular attendance and Class Test/ Internal Test are mandatory for all. In the event of continued poor performance in internal tests and poor class attendance by any student below university norms, the principal has the authority to withhold permission for him/her to write the university examinations.
- 8. Roaming in class room corridor or gossiping in canteen during recess hours of class is strictly prohibited.
- 9. The college properties should be handled with maximum care and everything possible should be done to preserve the cleanliness and tidiness of the building, furniture, library books and the premises. Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, and furniture or black boards etc is strictly prohibited.
- 10. The students are advised to see the notice board of the college regularly. The notice displayed on these notice boards shall be deemed to have been served for the students.
THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THEMSELVES AWARE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COLLEGE. ALL THE POWERS FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF DISCIPLINE ARE VESTED TO THE PRINCIPAL. MATTERS NOT COVERED ABOVE WILL BE DECIDED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PRINCIPAL AND HIS DECISION IN ALL RESPECT SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL SUCH CASES.