- (a) Group/Unit wise questions should be there with at least one alternative question for each question to be answered. Question will cover all the units of the syllabus.
- (b) 5 (Five) questions are to be answered each of 10 (Ten) marks for non practical subjects and 7 (Seven) marks for practical subjects.
- (c) There will be no separate distribution of objective type questions but these may be included along with other questions.
- (d) Marks shall be distributed for a question like 1, 2, 3 ..... and should not be more than 10 (Ten) marks for a portion of non practical subjects and 7 (Seven) marks for practical subjects.
(II) PRACTICAL :
Duration of theory examinations - Duration of theory examinations shall be of 2 hours. There may be two shifts of examination in each day.
Examination Schedule - Tentative schedules of examinations are as under:
- (i) Odd Semester - 7th to 30th November
Result will be published - Within 31st January
- (ii) Even Semester - 7th to 30th April
Result will be published - Within 30th June